Friday, May 3, 2013

Get This Party Started!

This will be an experiment.  I've never done a blog before, but I would love an easy way to communicate with students, parents, and fellow teachers.  This seems to be the way to do it, so I'll give it a try!

We're in the final countdown to summer!  In the few weeks we have left, we'll be working on reaching our 100% AR goals, growing marigold flowers from seeds, making relief maps of Oklahoma, and organizing a fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy.  Since we're studying Tall Tales, our morning song is going to be done "Cowboy Style," complete with a guitar-playing teacher!  It should all be lots of fun!

That's about it for now.  Short & Sweet, or I'll never keep up with this thing! Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray Holly! Congrats on starting the blog! I am super excited for you and I know you will do great things. I hope you add some of your teacher DIY projects in here--I'm sure a lot of people will love that! Also, you should register your blog with Bloglovin so I can follow it--or be sure to post to Facebook!

    ReplyDelete